Commercial Vehicle Insurance
In much the same way as the personal, the world of commercial vehicle insurance is a competitive area. Levels of cover and quality of service matter, particularly in the event of a claim. When your livelihood is at stake, it is important to get your car, van or fleet vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible after an accident.
Choose the wrong policy and you could face a loss of earnings and significant impact to your reputation.
Our car insurance brokers help commercial clients from all parts of Surrey, and many more on a regional and nationwide scale. We offer a viable alternative to direct insurers and price comparison websites, giving advice to our clients and providing them with clear, properly explained quotations.
R T Waters Ltd has access to bespoke schemes and discounts, and our car and van insurance brokers work with you for the duration of your policy to not only bring you the best levels of cover, but to also administer any amendments.
• Comprehensive and Third-Party Fire and Theft Cover
• All Driving Options Available
• Discounted Rates for Named Drivers
• Policies for Drivers Aged 21+, 25+ and 30+
• Voluntary Excess Options Available
• Introductory Discounts for Second Cars
• Discounts for Previous Company Cars
• Discounts for Named Driver Experience
• Windscreen Damage Cover
• UK Breakdown Recovery and Home Start
• Guaranteed Replacement Cars and Vans
• European Recovery and Excess Protection
No-claims bonus protection does not stop the overall price of your policy from rising. Your premium could still increase even if you were involved in a non-fault accident. No-claims bonus protection allows the policyholder to make one or more claims without impacting the no-claims bonus level.