in Guildford and Surrey
R T Waters Ltd has customer-facing High Street premises in Leatherhead where we welcome clients from all surrounding Surrey areas including Guildford. We are personal and home insurance brokers. Our company also offers insurance services for individuals on a regional, nationwide and worldwide scale. Should you require a building and contents policy, or if you would like to arrange cover for a car or van, we have pages on our website covering these types of insurance.
For everything else, this page provides the important information you need. When it comes to personal insurance, we like to think of ourselves as one of Surrey’s best kept secrets. When only a first-class service will do, our home insurance brokers have your needs covered with a client-focused approach built on the principles of professionalism, trust and the very best in personal care.
Residential Property Owners and Landlords
If you own a residential property in Leatherhead or anywhere else in the surrounding areas, including Guildford, and if you intend to rent it out, you should know that landlords must absorb a range of risks and responsibilities. Whether you own just a single domestic property or an entire portfolio, you must have insurance in place even if one or several of those properties don’t have tenants onsite.
Our home insurance brokers can arrange cover that meets your needs, and which provides numerous benefits.
Use R T Waters Ltd for the following:
• Building and Contents Insurance
• Accidental Damage
• Multiple Property Policies
• Alternative Accommodation Costs
• Unoccupied Property Care
• Terrorism Cover
• Subsidence and Landslip Cover
• Loss of Rental Payment Cover
• Employers Liability Insurance
We also offer separate cover for landlord’s legal protection and rent guarantee, and for property owner’s liability insurance from £1m but with the option to increase to £5m+.GET A QUOTE
High Net Worth Home
Our home insurance brokers have an excellent understanding of the growing mid- to high-net worth insurance market. We advise you not to confuse an adapted standard household policy with a genuine high net worth alternative. While some adapted policies will cover larger risk values, they may also have specific exclusions and warranties.
R T Waters Ltd can access mid- to high net worth policies which include larger single article limits. Clauses may apply to alarms, locks and safes if you don’t have any of these features fitted inside or around the home.
We can also insure valuables on an agreed value basis, helping you to resolve any future claims quickly and easily.
• Insurance for Contents and Personal Effects
• Art and Antiques (£15,000 Single Article Limit)
• Jewellery and Watches (£5,000 Single Article Limit)
• Additional Home Cover up to 15% of Insured Sum
• Non-Standard Construction Property
• Student Possessions up to a £15,000 Value
• Alternative Accommodation up to 3 Years
• Up to £20,000 of Business Equipment Cover
• Up to £10,000 of Stock Cover
• Optimal Family Legal Protection
• Contract Work Cover up to £75,000 (excluding JCT)
• Unlimited Trace and Access Cover for Gas and Water Leaks
Clients in Guildford and the surrounding areas can also use our personal and home insurance brokers to benefit from the following high net worth products:
• Generous Single Article Limits of £25,000 for High-Value Jewellery and Watches
• Generous Single Article Limits of £50,000 for Art and Antiques over £500,000 in Value
• Up to 25% or £100,000 for Additional UK Homes and for Art in Business Premises
• Unlimited Alternative Accommodation
• Student Possession, Course and Residence Fees
• Contract Work Cover up to £150,000 (excluding JCT)
• Environmental Home Upgrades to a Total Value of £50,000
• Crisis Management Section to Include Identity Theft and Trauma Cover in Full
Single Trip and Annual Travel Insurance
The brokers at R T Waters Ltd can also help you with important cover when you’re away on holiday or taking a short break. Whether you plan to take in a long-awaited cruise or just want to get away for the weekend, it is important to have the appropriate levels of insurance in place. We work with a number of well-known providers and can help you to arrange a policy that we tailor to your personal needs.
If you plan to leave Guildford or Surrey for a winter sports holiday, or if you have pre-existing medical conditions to consider, our insurance brokers can still help you to find specialist cover at a fair and affordable price.
Single, Annual and Multi-Trip Insurance
UK, European and Worldwide Cover
Insurance for Long Stays and Backpackers
One-Way Travel Insurance
Help with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
Travel Disruption Insurance
Hazardous and Winter Sport Insurance
Options for Weddings, Cruises and Golf Trips
Please click through on the link above if:
You have a medical condition that has resulted in the refusal of a travel insurance policy
You have a medical condition that has resulted in the cancellation of travel insurance
You have had a medical condition excluded from the offer of a travel insurance policy
You have a medical condition that requires a high or additional premium for travel insurance
Holiday Home Insurance
Clients who are lucky enough to own a holiday home will want to protect their investment and this makes an insurance policy a vital acquisition. Even when you are not there, your holiday home faces the same risks as your main property. Leaking roofs, floods and burglaries can compromise your second home, so it is vital to have an appropriate building and contents policy in place.
A traditional household policy won’t be sufficient for a holiday home because it won’t offer cover if you leave the property unoccupied for 30 consecutive days.
Our home insurance brokers work with multiple insurers to find you suitable policies for properties in the UK or overseas. R T Waters Ltd has schemes available to help clients in Leatherhead and the surrounding Guildford area, and those across Surrey, to find value-added cover.
We can help you to find a policy for any of the following:
• Buildings and Outbuildings
• Holiday Lodges
• Static Caravans
• Home Emergency Cover
• Contents and Valuable Items
• Combined Building and Contents
• Accidental Damage
• Legal Costs and Expenses
• Standard Constructions
• Non-Standard Constructions
• Listed and Thatched Properties